Reputation / Reviews
How It Works
Customer reviews are the single most effective bit of marketing you can do for your company. Only *you* can't do anything—your customers have to spread the good word about your business for you. But how?
Boost, repair, and restore your online reputation.
Multiply your volume of positive reviews.
Build a rapport with your customers
Have better control of your online rating
Drive revenue with positive reviews
Outshine the industry competition
"88 percent of consumers trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation."
“If you don’t have a review strategy, the only customers that leave reviews are the ones that are upset.”
Create a Review Funnel
Niche Builders provides an easy and unobtrusive way to ask and remind customers to review your business on the sites that matter to you. We call it a "review funnel". Use Niche Builders Review System to:
1. Systematically drive customers to one conversion funnel that routes them to the review sites you care about.
2. Increase review volume and quality by automatically asking, reminding and guiding happy customers through the process of completing a review.
3. Get a second chance with unhappy customers by guiding them to a service recovery.
4. See results with beautiful monthly reports that demonstrate reputational improvement alongside actionable insights into campaign data.
5. Leverage and amplify 4- and 5-star reviews by automatically streaming them to your website.
The Right Way to Get More Reviews
In a survey of 1,017 people who rarely or never write reviews, LocalViewpoints uncovered two fundamental reasons:
- “Writing reviews is too tedious”
- “I forgot to write the review”
Niche.Builders overcomes these two obstacles by making the review process frictionless. Your "review funnel" on Niche Builders is just that—we focus your customer on one task and one task alone: completing their review. We help them identify the optimal site for you and them (such as a site that lets them login through Facebook without creating a new account) and give them just enough education on how to do it, dramatically increasing their chances of completing the task.