Client Main Contact Name: Mariar Rezvani
Integrative Medicine views you, the patient, as the most important member of the medical team. Our team focuses healing-oriented medicine that takes account of the whole person, including all aspects of lifestyle. We emphasize create a therapeutic relationship between you and our staff. Once our relationship is developed a personalized plan is developed that is based upon evidence, and makes use of all appropriate therapies whether it be traditional medicine or complimentary therapies.
The Defining Principles of Avicenna Integrative Medicine include:
- You have a personal responsibility for actions that affect your health.
- You and our practitioner are partners in the healing process.
- We consider all factors that influence your health, wellness. This includes your mind, spirit, and community, as well as your body.
- Effective interventions that are natural and less invasive should be used whenever possible.
- We neither reject conventional medicine nor blindly accept alternative therapies. Only therapies that have scientifically been proven beneficial are considered for our patients. We believe that good medicine is based in good science. It is inquiry-driven and open to new research.
- We include the appropriate use of both conventional and alternative methods that will facilitate the body’s innate healing response.
- We focus on the broader concepts of health promotion and the prevention of illness.
- The entire staff of Avicenna Integrative Medicine commits themselves to self- exploration and self-development. Our goal is to exemplify its principles and be inspiration for you along your journey.